Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tommy/Louey Boxer Sewalong Day 3

To get the button in spot I am sure there is a better way to do it, but I always lay flat and then put a pic through the fabric right in the center of the button hole and then I know just where to center my button.



Ta-da! All done!  Isn't it lovely ! Now if only I had remembered to switch out my white thread to something that blended better with the fabric. Oh well, at least the button matches!



the non functional fly (aka easier fly - but just by a smidge)

Line the fly's up together and pin in place after you do the stitch down the side like indicated in the pattern.


Stitch around the sides and make the pentagon  and stitch the square about the top. 



And either fly you chose is now done! wa-hoo! Tomorrow we finish these up!

How was day 3 for you? any questions, concerns, comments? find us on facebook in our group.


No comments: